Tuesday, February 11, 2014

You're Mine

Page 42

It's been such, such an incredible day. Started off my day being really late for class (LOLOL). ._. Post b-day syndrome laa. My lecturer was like; 'So how last night? Drink too much ah?' Hahahaha.

Bijpls. Found out that I did well for prac test. Yay me! After class, we went to co-op to do our assignment. But I ended up watching The Walking Dead with my classmates HAHA. Dayuum Michonne! The feeeeels. GF suddenly came up from behind and hugged me HAHAHA OMG. So sweet laa :) Also had a lot of belated wishes on the way :)

After that I had a pizza party with my classmates!! *-* Bye bye to my diet plans hahahaa!

OMNOMNOMNOM


Selfie along the way. So sickening this girl!!!

Hahaha. After that, had lessons all the way until 4. After tutorial class my classmates surprised me with a gift hahaha! Ida took a video but FAILED LOL. THEN WE RE-TOOK THE WHOLE SCENE AND I HAD TO ACT SURPRISED. ._.

Hehehe love them so much! I was honestly surprised!!!

 After class I went to logi room to slack with Ida. Then YX, Nex, Bern, Farah & Dan came in. Hahaha I smelled something fishy because they wouldn't look me in the eye. :P And Dan and Ida kept whispering & hinting something to each other hahaha. So cute. I'm not dumb okay!! x)

True enough, while playing hilarious rounds of Fun Run with them, Lily & Prem came in with boxes of Donuts & a birthday card! Hehe.






Ps. COOLEST CARD EVER.

Thank you guys so much for the surprises, gifts and love. I can't express how much I appreciate it. <3 I haven't felt so happy since… well. Since November. I feel so blessed and I really REALLY appreciate you all in my life <3
:')


Love, Eran.

I feel empowered and stronger now with all this positivity.

Current Song Mood: Lea Michele - You're Mine


You were insecure but I was so sure
But I wanted you
Yes I'm powerful, and a little girl
But I wanted you
So I told you so, wanted you to know
We've just one life to live

And I told you all my dreams and fears
And you looked at me and your eyes filled with tears
And you said those three words I'd been waiting for
You became a part of me, yeah

You're mine, for life
And I'll be by your side
We are entwined
You're mine, for life,
Hold me until we die,
I'm yours and you are mine

I'm yours (I'm yours, I'm yours)
You're mine (You're mine, you're mine)
I'm yours (I'm yours, I'm yours)
You're mine (You're mine, you're mine)

Now I'm so happy you found a place for me
Boy you wanted me
Some security and two heartbeats
Boy you wanted me
Then you told me so, wanted me to know
You let the past go

And I told you all my dreams and fears
And you looked at me and your eyes filled with tears
And you said those three words I'd been waiting for
You became a part of me, yeah

You're mine, for life
And I'll be by your side
We are entwined
You're mine, for life,
Hold me until we die,
I'm yours and you are mine

I'm yours (I'm yours, I'm yours)
You're mine (You're mine, you're mine)
I'm yours (I'm yours, I'm yours)
You're mine (You're mine, you're mine)

I'm yours, you're mine,
I'm yours, you're mine

No comments:

Post a Comment