Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm Not Angry Anymore // Future

Page 40

Happy Birthday to my Dad <3 Had a pizza party today! Nomnomnomzz. Me and Dad's birthday are one day apart from each other. Must have been cool huh? To have me right after his birthday :) Wonder how he felt at that time..

It's the last day of me being 18. And I have to say.. I'm so afraid of growing older. Like, where did my childhood go… Wish I could have held on to it a little longer. Well now that I'm getting older.. I wish I looked more matured though LOL. ._.

I will always remember the words of Heidi's Mum: 'It's okay to look young. You never want to grow up too fast.' :) So sweet.

18 has been such an important milestone for me. The age where I braved myself to try out things I never thought I would have. The age where I got to travel to lots of places on my own, and made a bond with new friends that I hold so dearly in my heart. The age where I finally overcame my fear of singing in front of people.. and expressing myself. The age where I experienced all kinds of feelings. Happiness, Fear, Love, Lust, Heartbreak, Sadness. Even feelings I've never felt before. It has been such a transcendent journey. Looking back and appreciating where I am right now. The people I surround myself with. The opportunities I have been given. I believe everything has happened for a reason. It's been so memorable and I'm looking forward to the years to come. :) 

Here are some random selfies lol:

Back when I was.. really happy.


 I miss this jacket. Lol.


Oh, & meet my bunny. ._. He also wants a cameo lolol.


Leaving the past behind and venturing into the future. I just hope to be more matured and professional in handling my emotions. And also to be a more positive person. :)

So, here it is. Just a few hours more. Might release something special tomorrow. xx


LOVE, Eran. <3

Hey.. I… I'm not angry anymore.


Current Song Mood #1: Paramore - I'm Not Angry Anymore

I'm not angry anymore
Well, sometimes I am
I don't think badly of you
Well, sometimes I do


It depends on the day, 
The extent of all my worthless rage
I'm not angry anymore

I'm not bitter anymore
I'm syrupy sweet
I'll rot your teeth down to their core
If I'm really happy

Depends on the day, if I wake up in a giddy haze
Well I'm not angry
I'm not totally angry
I'm not all that angry anymore

Current Song Mood #2: Paramore - Future

Im writin' the future, Im writin' it out loud
We don't talk about the past
We don't talk about the past, now
So Im writin' the future, I'm leavin' a key, here
Something won't always be missing
You won't always feel emptier

Just think of the future and think of your dreams
You'll get away from here, you'll get away eventually
So just think of the future, think of a new life
And don't get lost in the memories
Keep your eyes on a new prize






No comments:

Post a Comment