Monday, March 23, 2015

I Lived

Page 255


It's a wrap.

Finally caught up with finale of Glee today, and I must say, I'm left with mixed feelings. Maybe the lack of good songs, or closure on certain characters. Or maybe I'm just not ready to say goodbye.

Glee has been a big part of my life. I've been watching it for 6 years. Since Secondary School. I remember my friend Andrew introducing it to me during CCA. I was blown away by the first episode, and by the performances. And I've continued watching it ever since. 6 years later to this day, I'm finally done with Glee.

Glee has taught me so much. To be open minded. To be accepting. To follow your dreams, no matter how impossible it seems. 

Some of the amazing story lines I appreciated;

-Klaine/Brittana and their openness in their sexuality.
-All the character growth I've seen throughout the seasons.
-All the friendships made. Standing up for bullying etc.
-All the storylines dealt with (Sexuality, abuse, cancer, bullying, break-ups, relationships etc)
-The desire to bring back the Glee Club, and the fact that they won the competitions again.
-I REALLY REAAALLY loved the new kids!!! So freakin talented.
-There were some really emotional moments and songs that fitted perfectly. Eg Roots Before Branches
-The loss of Cory Monteith and how it affected everybody on the show. (The tribute episode made me BAWL me eyes out.) I was going through a similar phase last year. So this fitted perfectly in my life.
-The fact that everyone is where they should be right now.
:)

There is really so much more I could think of, but I think it's quite enough. I'm just getting really emotional cause I grew up with this show. Sigh.

Even though the story lines this season were really rushed.. who can blame them? A lot had to change when Cory passed away.
The fact that most of the characters could make it for this final song, makes me so happy.
I guess this is it.
I will certainly miss every character.
Especially the amazing, Rachel Berry.
Glee will forever be in my heart.

Thank you Glee,
for all the wonderful memories.
 :(
Don't Stop Believing.

#GleeGoodbye


Love, Eran.

Special Note: And I wanna thank YOU. For sticking with me all the way until now. We've watched the whole season 6 of Glee together. And that makes it even more SPECIAL to me. Hehe.
:') 

Current Song Mood: Glee - I Lived (One Republic Cover)

[Will:]
Hope when you take that jump
You don't feel the fall

[Will with Sam:]
Hope when the water rises
You built a wall

[Artie:]
Hope when the crowd screams out
They're screaming your name

[Artie with Sam:]
Hope if everybody runs
You choose to stay

[Rachel (with Mercedes):]
I hope that you fall in love
(And it hurts so bad)

[Mercedes:]
Yeah

[Rachel:]
Oh

[Rachel (with Mercedes):]
The (only way you can know)
You give it (all you had)

[Mercedes:]
Hey, yeah

[Blaine:]
And I hope that you don't suffer
But take the pain

[Blaine with Kurt:]
Hope when the moment comes
You'll say

[Blaine with Rachel, and the Cast of Glee:]
I, I did it all
I, I did it all

[Roderick with Rachel and the Cast of Glee (Roderick):]
(I) owned every second that this world could give
(I saw) so many places, the things that I did
(Yeah, with) every broken bone
I swear I lived

[Sam:]
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up

[Mercedes and Sam:]
Ooh
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup
Ooh

[Kurt and Blaine:]
I wish that I could witness
All your joy and all your pain

But until my moment comes
I'll say

[Blaine with Rachel, and the Cast of Glee:]
I, I did it all
I, I did it all

[Roderick with Rachel and the Cast of Glee (Roderick):]
(I) owned every second that this world could give
(I saw) so many places, the things that I did
(Yeah, with) every broken bone
I swear I lived

[The Cast of Glee:]
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-o-oh-o-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh

[Rachel:]
Hey

[Rachel with the Cast of Glee:]
With every broken bone

[Rachel:]
I lived

[Blaine with the Cast of Glee:]
I, I did it all ([Artie:] I did it all, yeah)

[Blaine with Rachel and the Cast of Glee:]
I, I did it all ([Artie:] I did it all, yeah)

[Roderick with Rachel and the Cast of Glee (Roderick):]
(I) owned every second that this world could give ([Artie:] This world could give)
(I saw) so many places, the things that I did

[Rachel and Roderick with the Cast of Glee (Rachel and Roderick):]
(Yeah), with every broken bone, I swear I lived

[The Cast of Glee (Roderick):]
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh ([Blaine:] Oh, yeah)
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-o-oh-o-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh ([Blaine and Kurt:] I swear I lived)
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh (Mmhh)

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh (Mmhh)
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh (Mmhh)
Oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh (Mmhh)


No comments:

Post a Comment