Friday, March 20, 2015

Looking West

Page 253


Another day fruitfully spent with my loved one.

Spent in bed HAHAHA.
Too sleepy la. Don't think dirty!



But falling asleep in your arms is the best thing ever.
Finally a bae to cuddle with :3 :3 :3
Bitch snapchatted me asleep hahaha.

Sorry I refused that.

I just don't feel like it.

I hope you understand..
& that,
you can't have everything your way.
Heh. Heh.

Ps. Watched Insidious today and I really love this song played. You knew every word. And I was pretty impressed.


Love, Eran.

I'll be that somebody.
One day.

Current Song Mood: Rose Byrne - Looking West

Yeah, I'm lookin' west,
Always been lookin' that way, 
I'm gonna get it all happening, 
I just can't do it today,

Yeah, I'm lookin' west,
Always been lookin' that way, 
I'm gonna be somebody,
I just can't be her today
Ohh..

No comments:

Post a Comment