Friday, March 27, 2015

Try

Page 259


Trembling.
Pain.
My legs were weak .
My heart was aching.
Tears were starting to fill up my eyes.
Control… control damnit.
I felt.. numb.
How could you be so selfish?

I laid there.
Motionless.
Panting.
I closed my eyes and took a moment to breathe.
As this song played...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know how I can't resist you.
I told myself I'd try.
For you.
I tried my best to endure.
But I guess I couldn't.
That thing is just not working out for me.
I'm so sorry.
And I know you are too.

I felt like..
I was left hanging.
Incomplete.
And I lost all my feels.

I didn't wanna talk about it.
You knew something was up.
You tried hard to get it out from me.
But I was so scared that I'd breakdown.
And I didn't want that.
I didn't want to look as weak as I already do.
That's why I kept silent.


Kinda weird how shitty I feel right now,
But the only one that can make me feel better is you too.
Sigh.
I need to rest.


Love, Eran.

If only you'd put my feelings first.
If only you tried.

Current Song Mood: The xx - Try

We bide our time
Though the time is fine
Oh to be there, I could be there
Say you'll be there

You know the way, I
Can't resist you, I
Said to myself I'll try

Why do we waste time
Hiding it inside?
I want you to be mine

Now it's dead and gone
You say what you would've done
You would've been there,
I wish you'd been there,
I needed you there

And if we try once more
Would you give me it all?
I won't believe it,
'Til I can feel it
Can you feel it?

You know the way, I
Can't resist you, I
Said to myself I'll try

No comments:

Post a Comment