Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fall Over

Page 276


Sometimes I look back and wonder why I've been so transparent with my life.

Maybe I'll keep things a little on the low from now on.

:)

Spent the day chilling at beau's.

We scrolled through past photos and sometimes I wish I hadn't, because maybe there are things that I shouldn't see and it'd make me feel uneasy.
Some things are just not meant to be shared & I'm better off not knowing.

After spending time together, we decided to go Causeway for dinner.

Bumped into a couple of beau's friends hahaha. Ishy la.

Tom Yam Ban Mian!!!! 
<3


It was so good hehe.
Parted ways after dinner cause someone had tuition to teach.
Meh.

I suddenly realise now, why certain people have been treating me differently.

But it's okay.

Just know that I'm no different.

I'm still me.

I'll follow my heart.

I'll fall over.


Ps. I've been listening to Banks every single day. Her music is giving me life. So inspired. Motivated for what's next.

xx

Love, Eran.

I'm giving up my pride for you.

Current Song Mood: BANKS - Fall Over

[Verse]
You got my heart beating
Beating, beating, beating,beating,beating
You got my mind to follow
Follow, follow, follow, follow
[Pre-Chorus]
Over
Fall over

[Chorus]

I gave up
My, my pride, why?
Why? Lay over
My motion says why

[Verse]

[Pre-Chorus]
Fall over
Fall over

[Chorus]
I gave up
My pride. Why?
I let you burn
My shelter. Why?
I let you burn
My shelter. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment