Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Waiting Game

Page 283



When am I NOT emotional?

Haha. I guess it's a bad habit.

I've been feeling neglected lately. Even when you're by my side. And I don't even know why.

I guess it's just me?
People around me will tend to get uncomfortable.
I'm sorry.

I guess this is what I get for being an introvert. I'm stuck in my head all the time.

I've just been craving love & affection a lot. That feeling sucks.


Just received a letter today that will shape my future.
Guess the waiting game is over.
I won't lie, i'm extremely worried.
About everything.
About us.
How will I cope?
How will we work out?
:/


Now…
I'll just have to make every day count.

Love, Eran.

I don't want us to be a waiting game.

Current Song Mood: BANKS - Waiting Game

[Verse 1:]
I'm thinking it over
The way you make me feel all sexy but it's causing me shame
I wanna lean on your shoulder
I wish I was in love but I don't wanna cause any pain
And if I'm feeling like I'm evil, we've got nothing to gain


[Chorus:]
What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage
Don't tell me listen to your song because it isn't the same
I don't wanna say your love is a waiting game


[Verse 2:]
Baby I'm thinking it over
What if the way we started made it something cursed from the start
What if it only gets colder
Would you still wrap me up and tell me that you think this was smart
Cuz lately I've been scared of even thinking 'bout where we are


[Chorus x2] 

No comments:

Post a Comment