Saturday, April 11, 2015

Future Girl

Page 274

A pretty productive Saturday.
Chilled at home today.

Helped Mum out with cooking.



It was so tiring! Haha, mad respect for Mum for doing this everyday. ._.

Then had a recording sesh in the evening. Weeee finally got some songs done!

Cant wait to share with you all. xx

Watched Love, Rosie today.

I swear it was sooo good!!! I found myself laughing out loud most of the times, it was really hilarious hahaha. Good humour, and there were parts that showed a lot of heartbreak too. Even death. Pretty touching. But well, as movies are, there are always happy endings. Haha.

It kept me think about how true it was. That in life, you'll probably f*ck things up. Countless times. But you just have to keep doing you. You just have to take all the experience and grow into a better person. A wiser person. And you have to keep going for your dreams, if you want it to come true.
It all comes down to you.

So yeah, I'm definitely treasuring every moment I have right now. Especially every moment with you.
I hope I get my happy ending one day.
*winkwink*

Love, Eran.

Wonder what the future holds for us..

Current Song Mood: Beau Dozier - Future Girl

Had a dream one night  That you were leave me And we were breaking up Now it’s my real life That no matter what I do I just can’t wake up Yo this can’t be right No I ain’t Reckon with it This can’t be us Baby, Cant you tell me I’m forever right now And god I know this ain’t what We had planned out Baby boy, can’t we go back to the future baby Wasn’t you and me supposed to be there This ain’t how it really ends up  Busy(?) Baby boy, can’t we go back to the future baby You and me we ain’t supposed to be here This ain’t how it really ends up  Busy No-o-o-o-o No-o-o-o-o No-o-o-o-o No-o-o-o-o Out Of sight, Out of mind I wanna talk to whoever done made up Cause it’s just a lie If it was true tell me why I’m still so in love Yo this can’t be right No I ain’t Reckon with it This can’t be us Baby, Cant you tell me I’m forever right now And god I know this ain’t what We had planned out Baby boy, can’t we go back to the future baby Wasn’t you and me supposed to be there This ain’t how it really ends up  Busy Baby boy, can’t we go back to the future baby You and me we ain’t supposed to be here This ain’t how it really ends up  Busy No-o-o-o-o No-o-o-o-o No-o-o-o-o No-o-o-o-o Yeah Yeah Yeah  Cause I’m thinking about you in the morning when  I wake up in my bed alone I’m feeling lonely I’m feeling lonely I’m feeling lonely I’m feeling lonely Cause I’m thinking about you in the morning when  I wake up in my bed alone I’m feeling lonely I’m feeling lonely I’m feeling lonely I’m feeling lonely Can’t we go back to the future baby Wasn’t you and me supposed to be there This ain’t how it really ends up  Busy Can’t we go back to the future baby You and me we ain’t supposed to be here This ain’t how it really ends up  Busy.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it is not "busy" at the end of each chorus. I think it's "is it?"

    ReplyDelete