Friday, April 3, 2015

Love Love Love

Page 266

It's GOOD FRIDAY!!!! And I really had a good one. :) #TGIF

A date out with GF today and omg it was hilarious. We laughed SO MUCH.

We were discussing about guys and kept singing 'Take Me To Church' every time we got too high HAHAHAHA!! SHO PUNI.

We went to Scape anded I got myself a bag! And she made me bought shoes LOL. But ok la, they're gonna be useful. Then had lunch at BK.


She and her selfies. ._.

We also got in an.. awkward situation ahem. ahem. But I'm kinda glad we got out of it.

Went all the way to Taka to surprise & meet <3

Hehehehe. Beau pretended not to see me ._. That bitchhhh.
But we eventually got to hug and chat for a while. :3 :3 :3
I MISS YOUUUUUUUU.
Hais regret going back too fast, if not can take train with you.

Went to Far East Plaza with GF to have dinner.



Bishhh ._.

We walked around some more till we got bored.

Dat face. ._.










We had inside jokes on how we were gonna be single for the day hehehe.
Anyways me and GF got really tired & sick and decided to bounce back home. (You're welcome.)
And now I think I'm gonna be sick hahaha. This girl la pass all her disease to me thank you very much ._.






Lubchuuuuu. Thank you for the meet-up. <3
Get rested okay! (Or laid) 
Hehe. I Kidz.

Love, Eran.

So much love. 

Current Song Mood: Of Monsters & Men - Love Love Love

Well, maybe I'm a crook for stealing your heart away
Yeah, maybe I'm a crook for not caring for it
Yeah, maybe I'm a bad, bad, bad, bad person
Well, baby, I know.

And these fingertips
Will never run through your skin
And those bright blue eyes
Can only meet mine across the room filled with people that are less important than you.

All 'cause you love, love, love
When you know I can't love
You love, love, love
When you know I can't love
You love, love, love
When you know I can't love you

So I think it's best we both forget before we dwell on it
The way you held me so tight
All through the night
'Til it was near morning

'Cause you love, love, love
When you know I can't love
You love, love, love
When you know I can't love
You love, love, love
When you know I can't love you

All 'cause you love, love, love
When you know I can't love
You love, love, love
When you know I can't love
You love, love, love
When you know I can't love you

No comments:

Post a Comment