Thursday, November 6, 2014

Blow

Page 127

Mornin selfie.

So today went by pretty fast. Sch supposedly started at 9 for my class, but I came early. In the shuttle bus this happened: (a text from my cuz)

LOL so cute pls. But felt like I was being stalked. ._. Apparently another of my friend's GF is on to me too. Help. Me.

Reached school & was sitting down, listening to music. Then my Scandal (Charmaine) came to me and patted my head. ._. So random LOL. Felt like such a small kid hahaha. Class started soon, then we had Megacode simulations. My group was the last to go cause Tomei was late. #whatsnew

Megacode went by pretty well. Well cause I was a floater. HAHA. Helped out around, and it was soon over and done with. Went for lunch, then had to go to BCLS lab because one of the lecturers randomly chose my hospital people to help out with their FYP research. -_-

Haha I swear we were so bitchy. But we helped out anyway. Was so happy to meet GF there!!






I swear I'm gonna miss these asses!!!

THIS BOY LIKE HAPPY ONLY AH. >_>

My 2 faves. <3

I labchuuuu.




LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

After BCLS, went back to class late. Got back out Pharm test papers. Surprisingly I got 70/100. HAHA. MIRACLE PLS.

Watched a movie in class ( it was over after I came back from the toilet LOL). Took some class photos (our last time in class probably) and left school once and for all. :)

RYAN PLS. HAHAHA.


Nak jugak.

Some class photos.



Don't know what this Myat was doing HAHAHA fall fall fall only.

Thanks for the memories guys! Lots of LOVE!!

After school, me, Nat & Riri went to Jurong Point for dinner. I actually kinda hesitated at the idea as I didnt wanna be anywhere near that place.. but oh wells. We walked around, and had a wonderful dinner at PizzaHut :) 


'EH MY HAIR SO UGLY' says RiRi.

Riri: *fixes hair quickly*

YUMMY CHICKIN

LASAGNA

PEPEKRONI PIZZA.

See her face. Enjoying her food only.

I cannot with this. HAHAHA.


Sooo full. 

I was telling them about how I wanted to get skipping ropes to grow taller. LOL. Maybe when you guys see me next year, I'll be a giant. *who knows* Haha fat hopes la. 

When we went home (via train), I actually got left behind cause the doors closed in on me HAHAHA. It was damn epic, the look on their faces. Like a child getting left behind by his mother. But they were sweet enough to wait for me. :)

That was it for today. I can't believe Project P is ending. Tomorrow is the last day. To be honest, I was so afraid of it cause I didn't know what it was about. Now that I've gone through it, I wish it'd never end. Sigh. 

Well ciao for now.

Love, Eran

Keep me cummin keep me moanin'
;) Today was 'fun'.
This song describes it.


Current Song Mood: Beyonce - Blow

[Intro:]
I love your face
You love the taste
That sugar babe, it melts away


[Verse 1:]
I kiss you when you lick your lips, (I kiss you and you lick your lips)
You like it wet and so do I, (You like it wet and so do I)
No you never waste a drip, (No you never waste a drip)
I wonder how it feels sometimes
Must be good to you

[Pre-Hook:]
(Keep me coming, keep me going), keep me coming, keep me going
(Keep me humming, keep me moaning), keep me humming, keep me moaning
(Non-stop love until the morning), Non-stop love until the morning
(Non-stop screaming, freakin', blowin') Blow-o-o


[Hook:]
Can you eat my skittles
It's the sweetest in the middle
Pink is the flavor
Solve the riddle

I'm a lean back
Don't worry it's nothing major
Make sure you clean that
It's the only way to get the
Flavor

[Verse 2:]
When you're thirsty and need love
I give it up till I'm empty baby
Must be good to you
If you're lonely in your bed, I'll fill it up to the top, baby
Must be good to you


[Pre-Hook]

[Hook]

I'm about to get into this girls,
This is for all my grown women out there

[Bridge:]
I can't wait till I get home so you can tear that cherry out, (turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I can't wait till I get home so you can tear that cherry out, (turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)


[Verse 3:]
Ooh I had a naughty thought today baby
Every time I close my eyes
Ooh get a glimpse of this candy paint
Don't slip off when it drip off on top of your ride
You see it here, Lift it up toss it babe
I know everything you want
I'm a show you how I stroke (stroke it)
Bring your work home on top of me
I'm a let you be the boss of me
I know everything you want
Give me that daddy long stroke

[Bridge]

Je ne sais quoi
Chéri, Mvlew
Aswe a, se net al kole

[Pre-Hook]

[Outro Hook]






No comments:

Post a Comment