Friday, November 21, 2014

Sanctified

Page 141


Had a long day today.

Woke up super early just to get to CMPB for my ECG. So annoying lol. But lucky I got it all done in like, 1 hour. Phew. Reached worked just in time.

It was the last day at the nursing home. :)
My staff was like 'Okay guys, you don't need to do anything today.'
HAHA, syiok!  But of course we didnt want that, we helped out anyways :)
Decided to go for early break with the other shift, and we went to eat at a Dominos store nearby. Yumzzz.







Had great laughs on the way. Went back quickly cause we were scared our lecturer would visit during lunchtime. LOL. 

We took more pictures at Level 1. :)

Creepin' on Iris.




Mandatory end-of-posting shot.



Also took pics with my ward nurses. :) 




Secute.



To kill time, Iris, Jo and me went down to the rehab to see the patients. And some of our fave patients were there! HAHA. And the mentally-disabled guy that scolded me vulgars the other day was there. And he remembered my name clearly. 'Syah's a cool person' he said. Lmao. We're basically bros now huh?  Played some plasticine thingy with a patient, then kept making it long and thick. Iris and Jo kept thinking dirty. ._. Hahaha. It was nice to be at the rehab for the last time. Went back to the ward after that.

When Iris and Jo left, I was the only one there. My nurses suddenly told me to sit down, and one by one asked me questions. HAHA. I was literally in the 'hot seat'. Felt like I was being interrogated. ._. Questions ranged from whether I have a girlfriend, to about family, ns,  & school. Haha.

I went see one of my favourite patients for the last time. It was really heartbreaking to be honest, because I kinda grew attached with him. Said my last goodnight and goodbyes. Went to the nursing counter to chill. My SN left so it was left with my nursing aiders, RV and D. 

RV kept asking me more questions haha. So cute. Then suddenly the 3 of us had a common topic to talk about. THE WALKING DEAD. Who would have thought?! HAHA. I was so impressed and excited. We had in-depth conversations about who we thought was going to die next. Made me like them even more. Haha.. RV told me to go back early, and he shook my hand and we thanked each other. Did the same with D, and she said 'See you.. when I see you.' Heh. Honestly the 2 of them are the nicest workers there :)

Throughout the 2 weeks I felt like the only devil in the saints home. Lmao. But it was an eye-opening experience. So looking forward to the next postings!!! 

Love, Eran.

Take me down to the river. 

Current Song Mood: The Veronicas - Sanctified (Live)

Follow me to the river
In over your head this time
I'll take you down to the river
Baby, just you and I (baby, just you and I)
I push you down a little deeper
Under the full moon sky
I'll get you a little closer
Just one breath from the other side
(One breath from the other side)

Take me down to the river (I'll take you down to the river)
In over my head this time
Take me down to the river (I'll take you down to the river)
You're making me lose my mind
Take me down to the river (take me down to the river)
Where the dirty gets sanctified

Sanctified
I'll watch you sinking in
There's nobody else
Sanctified
I'll watch you sink in
There's nobody else
Sanctified
Energy confront
Sanctified

No comments:

Post a Comment