Saturday, November 8, 2014

Touch

Page 129

Heart Wants What It Wants was played so much today.

Today. I felt like.. I was reliving a moment. Everything that happened last year..

While I was at a cake shop today, browsing through the cakes, this lady in a sports attire was blocking the way. She was with her ang moh and Chinese friend. When she saw me behind her, she politely apologised and moved out of the way. I smiled. I could tell that she was an intelligent good English-speaking lady. Chose the cake that I wanted. And she suddenly pointed at the first cake, a really big chocolate cake.

And she said; 
'This one's really good. I ate it before. :)' as she smiled at me. 

Me: 'Issit?' :)

Her: 'Yeah. :)'

As she left, she glanced at me, and we parted ways.

I was kinda taken aback by her. That was a really small talk, but it was so nice of a stranger to initiate small conversations. We need more of that in this world, especially Singapore.

Moving on, went to meet Ecah at Jurong East. She was dressed in her pretty flowery dressed, all excited for our visit to Sumi's Open House. Took the train to Dover, and we were the first to reach her house, while expecting our other friends to come.

Back at Sumi's house. It's been a year.

I SEE U.


Ecah and her demonic expression. :o


While waiting for Syah downstairs.




In the end, one friend got stuck at a wedding (Ida), another drink drunk drama (Riri), another busy with her boyfriend (Nicki), another broke her leg and spoiled her phone (Syah). So it was only me and Ecah. Hahaha pathetic right? And I bought the cake to celebrate their belated birthdays. Oh well..

Lucky Syah called and said she was coming. She cabbed there and we quickly went down to help her up. She was holding a crutch and her knee was weak. But she still held strong. :) We were like helping an elderly walk HAHAHA. So bad.

Got her to Sumi's house. Then surprised her with her birthday cake. :)





Ate lunch, chatted for a while, then we left. We decided to walk to the bus stop, and take one to Jurong East for dinner and to chill.

Poor girl on crutches. All the way we guided her along, and made sure she crossed the road safely, and not fall into the longkang too. LOL.




Once I reached Jurong East, it started. The memories. It was this exact timing. This exact day (after Sumi's open house too). This exact place. Where it happened. The dark sky. The pasar malam. Even the shops, were the exact same as it were a year ago. That time when I had my first date.

I was uncontrollably reliving those moments. We went to the pasar malam to get dinner. I went to get a kebab. And a water chestnut drink. All these significant items from last year. Randomly, I also decided to get a necklace for myself. Just for memory's sake.

'Eran'

Yumz.

We sat at the ice skating rink at JCube. Yeah, the same level where the Cinema was..

It was empty at first.

But then it started filling up. :)

The 3 of us sat there, ate our lunch, and talked about our lives. I just zoned out, while listening to the songs played over the ice rink.

'Say Something' came on and I just found myself singing along. Then 'Honeymoon Avenue' came on too and I was like… 

'This is it. I'm meant to be here, at this place, at this timing, right now. This is not a coincidence.'

I just soaked in the atmosphere. All the feels.

I can't believe its been a year...

Been a year since we first Touched.

Love, Eran.

I dont fucking care how busy you are. I just want what's mine back.

Current Song Mood: Troye Sivan - Touch

Glow is low and it's dimming
And the silence is ringing
And I can almost feel your breath
I can almost feel the rest

Night is young and we're living
Hands move, moving steady
And the time is moving slower
I can feel we're getting closer, closer

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roam
To the curl of your lips
In the center of eclipse
In total darkness I, I reach out and touch

My mind's gonna racing
On a horse that's escaping
And I'm ready to jump,
Yeah, I'm ready to swim

Life is chances that are taken
But nothing's ever broken
They're just pieces on the ground
New hands need to build them

My mind's gonna running
My hands cut loose
Yeah, but there's no need for answers
Just the things you gotta do

And I need you to trust
That I’m lost and we must
Get past all these rules
We must choose
To reach out and touch

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roam
To the curl of your lips
In the center of eclipse
In total darkness I reach out and...

Standing in the eye of the storm
My eyes start to roam
To the curl of your lips
In the center of eclipse
In total darkness I reach, I reach out and touch











No comments:

Post a Comment