Saturday, July 18, 2015

Tenerife Sea

Page 359

Haha sorry for a delay in post, but my Baby Boo (lappy) was down since last night. Oh gosh. So glad it's up and running right now after a few tips I read from the internet. Please don't die on me again ._.

Well anyways, it was super busy yesterday.

Morning before we left - sought forgiveness from parents. Hahahaha. Its a damn awkward moment for me and every year it's the same thing. And my Mum always cries hahaha.

Solat Aidilfitri in the morning. It was fine, and seemed quick to me because by this age, I know the routine and stuff haha.

Afternoon- Solat Jumaat pulak. I really feel that Hari Raya on Fridays is such a burden hahaha. Cause first foremost, have to go to the mosque 2 times. Secondly, its a public holiday, so it was damn full, and I had pray go outside. Plus I hate being in crowded areas. Thirdly, it happened to rain really hard. Hahaha, and the ground was wet? And then moments later it was scorching hot. Totally a bad experience. Hahaha, but I guess, I've been to similar shitty situations.

Went to Grandma's for a while to have a drink and relaxed a bit, then went home to change. I wore the outfit my girls chose for me. Lets say, I was pretty impressed. HAHA! All my life, I've never worn my own samping and songkok for Raya. So it was a big difference for me. It means Syaheeran means business okay!! LOL. I really looked 'Melayu' for once hahahaa. My Mum was like 'Eh cantiknyaaaaa!' 




Hahaha. Told her who picked for me and she was like;

Girl or boy?

Me: Girl.

Her: Ooooooh, girl eh? Ada matair tak?

Me: Ummm NO.

Her: Cepat matair ah, mak tak kesah lepas ns boleh kahwin je.

HAHAHA omg okaaay. Mum's giving me the green light to get a gf and hurrying me to get married ._.

Not so fast ok? Hahaha.

Went to Grandma's and met with the relatives. Gosh I always get impressed on how my cousins have changed over the past year. And of my cousin really lost a lot of weight! I was so shocked. Honestly. Time for a no-rice diet (Say only hahaha).











<3

Overall the day was alright. Same routine every year. With some families leaving early due to other visitings to do. Pfft. Expected la actually..  And Idk why i'd dress up so much cause I know it's only for a few hours? Hahaha. I'm usually not bothered to dress up, but this year was a nice change. A few people complimenting on my attire here and there. Laughters and fun with the kiddos. Duit raya. *winkwink* Haha it was pretty okaaaay.

Looking forward to more visitings the next couple weeks. And mahneh hehehe.
Just gonna rest today.


I miss you so much. Come back fasterrrr.

Love, Eran.

Even if we're seas apart, I'm still here thinking about you.

Current Song Mood: Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your neck
Down your shoulders and back

We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people who talk too much
You got the kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love

You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me
The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife Sea

And all of the voices surrounding us here
They just fade out when you take a breath
Just say the word and I will disappear
Into the wilderness

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love

[6x:]
Lumière, darling
Lumière over me

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, love, love, love,
So in love

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
And in a moment I knew you, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment