Friday, August 28, 2015

Beautiful Things

Page 386 

I hopped in the car. My parents greeted me warmly.
Finally. Back where I belong.
I observed my surroundings as my parents took me home.
The traffic lights.
The cars.
The People.. real actual, civilised people.
Enjoying the air-con.
It felt like a dream come true.
I was silent.
I've been silent for all this while
I was appreciating all the little things.
Things are.. different now.
I'm different.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been a while.
The past 3 weeks have been.. incredibly challenging for me. Or rather.. the past month.
It's been exactly a month. On this very date.
Cant believe time's passed that fast.
I feel like a completely different person.
Everyday was the same routine.
I felt..
Emotionless.
Numb.
Just like a robot.
Blending in with everyone else.
It was the only way.
I had to stop hurting/blaming myself.

Not only losing someone I really loved was taking its toll on me, feeling like I was the one at fault only made things worse. I was affected deeply. But I chose to keep it to myself. Because this.. this was something only I could handle. The courses I went through were definitely just as challenging. But I persevered and I made it. It helped me focus.. kept my mind off things for a while.
Now that I'm out…back home…
 It feels really weird.
Where do I go from here?
I'm lost again.

I can't help but wonder sometimes.
Whenever I stare at the moon at night.
Or watch the sun rise as I do my morning PT..
Could things have been different?
If I didnt say what I did?
You cross my mind each day.
Not much now, just.. glimpses. 
Memories.
Bits and pieces.
Certain moments that I remember.
But they're not clear now.
Not anymore.
And then I cut them off..
Because.. there's really no point.
I understand now.
I'm used to it.
If you have to go, then go.
Just… go.

I guess there's nothing to do now, but to focus on the beautiful side of life.
The beautiful things..
.
.
.
...

Love, Eran.

I never regretted.

Current Song Mood: Tori Kelly - Beautiful Things

I'd been afraid
I'd been away too long
Every city whispering your name

Won't ask you to wait
But darling when I get home
I'm hoping that you might still feel the same

But if you go, I think I'd understand
It's not that easy holding my hand
But you should know, that I miss you all the time
And I wish that I could tell you that we'll be alright
But I can't be where you are tonight

I only dream beautiful things about you
So waking up always seems to hurt
And I hate goodbyes
But baby I'll try to make them work
If you choose to break my heart when I return

But if you go, I think I'd understand
It's not that easy holding my hand
But you should know, that I miss you all the time
And I wish that I could tell you that we'll be alright
But I can't be where you are tonight

I can't be where you are

If you go, I think I'd understand
It's not that easy holding my hand
But you should know, that I miss you all the time
And I wish that I could tell you 
But I can't be where you are


No comments:

Post a Comment