Thursday, May 14, 2015

Bloodstream

Page 305

It was my first time being in such a place.
I didnt know how to act. My type of person.. I'm not cut out for this.
The smell of smoke polluted my mind. And I was already feeling dizzy.
This bitch thinks she knows me, but she doesn't.
You don't know who you're talking to.
So mind your own goddamn business.
Good riddance.
------------------------------------------------------

Day 7!

Beach day!!!




We had packed the night before. And were super tired. We got ready for the beach. :)










 Sachok la tu.



Cabbed there and it was really nice and breezy. We decided to go walk around Seminyak Square first. Which was like the town part of the area. I was pretty impressed. The place was quite happening and crowded. A far difference from our area, where it was secluded and had less traffic & noise. There were pros and cons but hey, its already the last day so no point in regretting anything haha.

Got myself a golden Magnum heheh. It was so good!! 

Wandering the streets.

Ok so this happened: We wanted to change money. So we saw this shop with a really high rate. We went in, and I saw this 2 guys, and they kinda had this.. shady aura. So B took out his money already, and asked if I wanted to change. I said ok.. So as I was busy digging for my money in my pouch, this customer came stomping in with a stack of notes, and looked really angry.

'Why you give me lesser money? I have 3 million rupiah lesser.'
I froze. And looked at B. Who looked at me.
HAHAHA. 
Let's just say while the commotion was going on, we went out without hesitation. I'm so thankful for being slow (taking my own sweet time to take out the money) now HAHAHA. My gosh. Imagine if we had handed the money over already… Gone.
That was a pretty scary & close encounter. 
We walked some more and saw another money changer shop. This time I knew it was very legit as it had an electronic board with the rates.

While walking in the streets, we saw lots of 'money changers'. The shops didnt even look like shops! Just a stand with a sign. Wtf? Hahaha, it was so horrible, I'm not sure whether to laugh or be annoyed by it.

We learned our lesson.

Went back to the beach and rented some seats. B really wanted to get dark. ._. He kept going in and out of the sea, and tanned on the seats. Me? I'm already dark enough la hahaha.




Mmmdap.



After we're done, we went to buy food and headed back to the hotel to rest.

At night we got out again to get food. B really wanted to savour the food here one last time hahaha. I felt the same.

Went to get our murtabak. And entertained this little cutie. :)


'That hit the spot.'

We're his regular customers hahaha.



Had dinner at Kedai again. The staff were really nice hahaha and bimbo too LOL. They kept staring at us?? Maybe cause we were they're only regular customers.

Had my bebek dish but kinda disappointed cause it was burnt and tough.

Yumz!

So we paid the staff, and they showed us out. And we waited a really long time for the taxi. Then the 2 girls came out to us and told us we didnt pay them enough cash. Which was weird cause it was a mistake we rarely made. But we paid them anyways. They left, and then they went back to us and gave us the money back. No why? 

Them: 'So sorry!! The money flew off just now!! Sorry sorry!'
And they were so embarrassed hahaha.

Me and B just smiled and said its okay. And when they left, we burst out laughing. HAHAHA. Such bimbos!

But then they came back when they saw us wait really long for a taxi. They tried to help us call a taxi from the other lane, but it wasn't a blue bird taxi. The poor Uncle had already U-turned LOL. And these 2 bimbos shooed him off omg. In the end, I saw a blue bird taxi and flagged him down. We managed to find one at last! (Think it took us 15-20 mins?) Phew. We thanked the girls and went off.

Hahaha we both couldn't stop laughing.

Went to ewah ewah at night and slept really late cause I was doing last-minute packing.


What a night...

Love, Eran.

Tell me when it kicks in.

Current Song Mood: Ed Sheeran - Bloodstream

[Verse 1:]
I've been spinning now for time
Couple women by my side
I got sinning on my mind
Sipping on red wine
I've been sitting here for ages
Ripping out the pages
How'd I get so faded?
How'd I get so faded?

[Chorus:]
Oh, no, no, don't leave me alone lonely now
If you loved me how'd you never learn?
Oh, coloured crimson in my eyes
One or two could free my mind
This is how it ends.
I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream
Fading out again.
I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream
So tell me when it kicks in

Well, tell me when it kicks in

[Verse 2:]
I've been looking for a lover
Thought I'd find her in a bottle
God, make me another one
I'll be feeling this tomorrow
Lord, forgive me for the things I've done
I was never meant to hurt no one
I saw scars upon a broken-hearted lover

[Chorus:]
Oh, no, no, don't leave me alone lonely now
If you loved me how'd you never learn?
Oh, coloured crimson in my eyes
One or two could free my mind
This is how it ends.
I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream
Fading out again.
I feel the chemicals burn in my bloodstream
So tell me when it kicks in

Well, tell me when it kicks in
Well, tell me when it kicks in

[6x and then repeats in background:]
All the voices in my mind
Calling out across the line

[6x:]
Tell me when it kicks in
I saw scars upon her
Tell me when it kicks in
Broken hearted

No comments:

Post a Comment