Monday, May 18, 2015

Cups (When I'm Gone)

Page 308

Watched Pitch Perfect 2 tonight with beau. Got all cuddly. :3
It was so good!
Fat Amy totally stole the show. Hahaha, she was hilarious.

And the part where they're graduating and thinking about their future got me.
Cause I'm gonna be exactly in their shoes.

I'm so sorry for always making a fool of myself.
For always messing things up.
Making stupid mistakes.
I'm not perfect.
You? 
You're pitch perfect to me..

Love, Eran.

Will you miss me when i'm gone?

Current Song Mood: Pitch Perfect 2 - Cups (When I'm Gone) (Campfire Version)

I got my ticket for the long way round

Two bottles of whiskey for the way
mpany And I'm leaving tomorrow, what do
And I sure would like some sweet c
oyou say
hen I'm gone

WWhen I'm gone
ss me when I'm gone
You're gonna m
i
e gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You'
rWhen I'm gone
When I'm gone
iss me when I'm gone You're gonna
You're gonna
mmiss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me talk, oh You're gonna miss me when I'm gon
e

No comments:

Post a Comment