Friday, May 29, 2015

Smother

Page 318

Hai.

Been watching Gravity Falls the whole day. Or rather, the whole week. Yeah the cartoon about mysteries haha. But the real mystery, is the number of illuminati symbols in the whole freakin series. I mean really, a talking evil pyramid demon??? Wow. So blatant. I mean, I'm really 50/50 on these kind of things but the way this show put it, it's so obvious?? Sheesh.

Well that sums my day. Haha. I seriously need to get out and live my life.
All my friends have started working and i'm like…
...

Since no one is gonna care anyways I'll just end it here.
:D 
:D 
:D

xx

Love, Eran.

Sorry if I've smothered you.

Current Song Mood: Daughter - Smother


I’m wasted, losing time

I’m a foolish, fragile spine
I want all that is not mine
I want him but we’re not right

In the darkness I will meet my creators
And they will all agree, that I’m a suffocator

I should go now quietly
For my bones have found a place to lie down and sleep
Where all my layers can become reeds
All my limbs can become trees
All my children can become me
What a mess I leave
To follow [4x]

In the darkness I will meet my creators
They will all agree, I’m a suffocator
Suffocator [2x]

Oh no
I’m sorry if I smothered you [2x]
I sometimes wish I’d stayed inside my mother
Never to come out


No comments:

Post a Comment