Friday, May 8, 2015

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

Page 299










Met B late last night at the airport, because we had to check-in at 4AM. We slacked at Starbucks, watched a couple of shows, went in the Transit, ate, got really exhausted & high, and entered our flight. And before we knew it…

HELLOOO BALI!!!

Finally <3 after months of planning, we are finally here. So excited. We collected our luggages, and we found out that B's luggage wheels were broken. Omg. Theywere literally gone!! HAHAHA. The first thing we saw when we got out of the airport were shops with stacks of cigarettes ._. Wow. And they were super cheap. What a way to promote it?? I'm so glad I'm not a smoker hahaha.

We got outside, and we saw lots of drivers hoping to get customers. One of them followed us. And it was so scary & uncomfortable cause he was very persistent. Thank God he gave up when we kept ignoring him.

More drivers came and we followed the guy with the best offer because we were desperate to get to our hotel. Haha. The drive was long, but we finally reached! The staffs there were really polite & professional, and we were even given welcome drinks! Damn nice.





We got up to our hotel room, and it wasn't what we expected to be honest. But we had to make do with it. We got bored after a while,  and decided not waste the day. So we hired a driver to bring us around. We got to this restaurant nearby to eat and it was sooo good!!! And the view was damn nice. So peaceful, with the wind blowing as we had lunch. And of course the bugs came to have theirs too.
























Overall the food was alright, it was a different experience for us.

We went to see the shopping malls after that. Went to Mal Bali Galeria, but it was just meh. The Churros there made up for it though. BEST ONES EVER!!!!



Biggest Nutella jar i've ever seen hahaha.

It was heavenly!! Literally had a foodgasm  with each bite.

We went to Discovery Mall next. And next to it was the beach. We watched as the sun set. :)


So beautiful.











We went back to our hotel and had had our dinner. B wanted to go for a swim but I was lazy hahaha. So I accompanied him instead.




Our hotel was deserted. I swear xD
It was kinda scary cause I think we were the only ones on our level?? 
Haha but it was a good thing too, cause it was peaceful. And I prefer the quietness. 

:)

Looking forward for days to come.
I think I'm gonna like it here.

Love, Eran.

Especially here.

Current Song Mood: Annie - I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here

I think I'm gonna like it here! I think I'm gonna like it, I'm sure I'm gonna like it, I think I'm gonna like it here! So, think it and it shall appear. A: I think I'm gonna like it here. G: Because it knows just what you want to see. A. Wait! I think it and it comes to me?! G: Here's something worthy to play. A: Wait! I couldn't do that yesterday! I think I'm gonna like it here. G: It's very hard not to, my dear. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Think I'm gonna like it here. I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Think I'm gonna like it here. G: Look! It knows the temp you're comfy in. A: That's great! Can it teach me how to swim? G: We'll get a coach. No need to fear! A: I think I'm gonna like it here. G: There's the Big Apple for you to eat A: I'd have been full with just a seed G: There's a whole new world in that mirror A: I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Think I'm gonna like it here. I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Think I'm gonna like it here. G: Everything you've ever dreamed is at your fingertips And if you haven't dreamed it yet, add it to your wishlist! A: Is this Mr. Stacks's room? G: No, Annie, this is your room. SOCIAL WORKER: Sweet lord! A: I think I'm gonna like it, I know I'm gonna like it... G: I know you're gonna like it SW: Damn right, you're gonna like it! A: I think I'm gonna like it here! Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Think I'm gonna like it here. I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Yes! Yes! I think I'm gonna like it here. Think I'm gonna like it here. A: Yes! Yes!







No comments:

Post a Comment