Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Drowning

Page 297

Went to collect my graduation robe today. Invited Riri to accompany me <3
Because I thought someone would be occupied at home.. But apparently not.

Anyways caught up with Riri in the bus <3 Hehehe. And I made some stunning revelations. The dots were connected. BAM!

Swear we look so damn fabulous here. <3


Got to school and walked to Blk 27. It was soooo hot.

Met a lot of HS people queueing up!!! And surprisingly, we bumped into Mama and Nikki!! AHH!! HAHAHA. Such a coincidence. I didnt even know they were going!




After getting my robe, me and Riri headed to Blk 81 to collect my transcript. Otw there, we bumped into a couple of lecturers hahaha. 

First was our pinoy lecturer. I told her to walk real slowly hahaha cause I didnt wanna talk to him xD
I'm so bad LOL.

And next we bumped into the Director of our school. LOL!!! I quickly grabbed her arm and we walked fast hahahaa.

Such a funny moment. Got my transcript at last and went parted ways with Riri. Joined Mama, YX, Nab, Nas and Ifah at the busstop and headed for Al-Amin. 
:)

Had a lot of laughs with them hahahaha. Like makciks, so kecoooh & funny <3

We went to this Churros place nearby and there was a blackout. They didnt even on the fan for us?? Omg, and they didnt even take our orders. We decided to leave cause it was too much. Haha, but we did have a fun game of Heads-Up with them ;)

Lepak-ed at Macs. Thank God we didnt go to the railway station cause I was so lazyyy haha. Only YX and Mama got ice-cream cause the machine was spoiled/finished?? NUUUUU. :( Hahaha. We just sat there and made dubsmash vids.







Had a great time <3 Even though I was feeling so down.

------------------------------------------------------

Of course I'm gonna be really upset.

It's been affecting me the whole day, even until now. Who won't when their partner is going out with their ex??? I mean call me crazy, but a normal person wouldn't be so accepting about it. I've been really understanding. But I'd also be lying if I said it didnt matter to me. IT DOES. Trust me, when I put it into words, it doesn't look good on your side. So I'll just stop here.



Love, Eran.

I'm drowning in my emotions.

Current Song Mood: BANKS - Drowning

[Verse 1:]
You try to lie, I can see that you don't need me
Need me don't need me, need me don't need me
All of your words they've been cursed with dishonesty
(With dishonesty, with dishonesty)

[Pre-Chorus:]
Take it from the girl you claim to love your gonna get some bad karma
I'm the one who had to learn to build a heart made of armor
From the girl who made you soup and tied your shoes when you were hurting
You are not deserving you are not deserving

[Chorus:]
(Why would you stay?)
I can see that you wanted me cold
(Caught in the way)
Your so bold while your watching me moan

[Verse 2:]
You try to hide I can see that you don't see me
(That you don't see me, that you don't see)
What do you gain by the names that your calling me
(That your calling me, that your calling me)

[Pre-Chorus:]
Take it from the girl you claim to love your gonna get some bad karma
I'm the one who had to learn to build a heart made of armor
From the girl who made you soup and tied your shoes when you were hurting
You are not deserving you are not deserving

(Cause I'm drowning for ya)

[Chorus:]
(Why would you stay?)
I can see that you wanted me cold
(Caught in the way)
Your so bold while your watching me moan

[Bridge:]
Holding out, like you could pull me down,
Cause I'm drowning for ya
(Cause I'm drowning for ya)
Cause I'm drowning for ya

[Outro x2:]
Can you follow me out to the water,
I can show you were sinking deeper,
Let me know, cause I'm drowning for ya
Can you follow me out to the water,
I can show you were sinking deeper,
Let me know, cause I'm drowning for you


No comments:

Post a Comment