Saturday, December 7, 2013

Life Goes On

Page 7

Had an Exco meeting today :) WHICH ONLY LIKE LESS THAN HALF OF US TURNED UP. Lol. First waited for Tomei at Woodlands MRT and ended up bumping into GF! Aww <3 She made my day! Hehehe. So I went for the meeting at Hogwarts (yes the name of our meeting place) and my lecturer ended wanting to have the 'meeting' at Pines instead, where he treated us ( I had to be straightforward and ask because he didn't say anything LOL). It turned out to be more of a food meeting (as Dan tweeted) lololol. We also received our Exco jackets!!! :') LIKE FINALLY ._. Sheesh. And we have like only a few months till we step down. Oh wells. Anyways ate a lot and ended up feeling so bloated that I had to skip dinner today! I'm looking forward to the week to come. :)

Today was a good day. I'm glad.. :)


Love, Eran

Current Song Mood: LeAnn Rimes - Life Goes On

Baby shame on you, if you fool me once
Shame on me if you fool me twice
You've been a pretty hard case to crack
Should've known better but I didn't
And I can't go back

No comments:

Post a Comment