Sunday, December 15, 2013

Honeymoon Avenue

Page 15

Today I read through our messages. What precious memories they are.. :)

When did we first talk?

26 September. It was during my attachment. This cute person followed me on Twitter hahaha. We talked through dm, and eventually went to WhatsApp. I was excited because the previous person contacting me stopped talking to me. Coincidentally you were a friend of that person lol. Which made me raise my eyebrows a bit.. Anyways you always initiated the talking and I was always so happy to respond. :)

We didn't talk for a week because I was busy with attachment, so I started texting you again. It was awkward because there was really nothing to talk about lol.. Then we stopped. (That was in October.)

Then one month later, 1st November ( I remember it clearly because I was busy running my school's Halloween event) you started texting me again. I was kinda surprised and caught off guard tbh lol.. Like reading it and I'm like 'omg its you again I'm busy right now how how how ._.' Hahaha. And then you talked about wanting to meet up which was sweet. Swear I was so happy that night. We continued chatting every day. Damn sweet. And you'd get so upset if I didn't respond hahaha! You were always there for me.. to chat with.

Then you said something that I didn't expect. - You wanted to call me. My reaction: 'Omg how I think my voice sounds weird leh howhowhow. ._.' Haha! In the end we didn't get to call and our meet-up got cancelled because we were both busy.

We didn't talk again for another week and I felt bad so I initiated it first.
''Now where will want to talk to me? :(' You said. Hahaha. So easily upset ah you! School was hectic at that time so I didn't feel like talking to anyone. We then planned to meet again.

Our first phone call was cute. I was watching X Factor and you called and I immediately said talk later cause I wanted to concentrate (but I was nervous actually LOL). So after X Factor we talked again and we got to know each other better. :) We talked almost every day after that. It was awkward when there was nothing to talk about. But I didn't care. I just enjoyed being on the phone with you. Just your presence was comforting. And no matter what you made me feel special. You tried hard to keep the conversation going. You always were so excited and persistent to talk to me. :')

We talked about our favourite food. About school. About travelling together one day.. About going to your place to watch movies.. About your problems with Him. Remember my sweet lines? HAHA.

We were SO excited about Saturday, the day we were meeting. I even counted down lol. My friends knew I was contacting someone and they were sooo happy for me hahaha! Kept disturbing and pestering me to find out who.

23 November. Our first meeting. I wore my fave red shirt because I knew red was your fave colour. :) Bet you didn't really notice right? Met you at JCube. Really didn't know what to say haha! Damn awkwardz. Lent you my green jacket because it was gonna be cold. We had to buy *super* expensive tickets just to catch Catching Fire (my fault, I admit :x) HAHAHA BUT I LOVED THE MOVIE OKAYZ. ._. So during the movie. You unexpectedly caressed me while I was concentrating on the movie LOL. Hello I cannot concentrateeee. Till I had to hold on to your hand because.. ;) I SHY OKAY. ._. But deep down I was dying from excitement hahaha!! After the movie, almost left my EZ-Link, under my seat, luckily I checked! Went to accompany you smoke, then visited the pasar malam nearby. Shared a drink and then went to Woodlands together :) Tried to take a selfie in the train, and I remember this guy that gave us weird stares LOL. Damn epic. But I didn't care. Because when I was with you and it didn't matter. :) You texted me later that day how sorry you were about being quiet and about your sweaty palms haha. Really cute. I really enjoyed that day. :)

Our next meeting was the last day of our papers. It wasn't planned. I scrapped my plans with my friends just to see you again. We cuddled, kissed and made out. My first time. I miss that.

Days later we talked normally, but lesser. Then 2 days we didn't talk at all. I waited but.. nothing. I didn't understand why. So I did the talking. Everyday I started it. It didn't feel the same. There was an obvious difference. Lesser emojis. Lesser feelings. Taking longer time to reply. Kept tell myself I was overreacting. I've been telling some of my friends about how upset I was. They told me you're not worth holding on to. But I disagreed. I'm still holding on to our happy moments. I miss you. I miss us. You were different from others. You made me genuinely happy. :')

I know about how much you still miss Him. I know you didn't have any work the first week of December and yet you didn't ask to meet me. I know you have some issues yet you still don't want to tell me. Family issues maybe? Who knows. Tell me I'm wrong. I hope I am. Idk.. I just wish.. you were more straightforward with me. You know I can take it. :) I'll always understand.

Just take a look back at our messages. Maybe you'll realise the difference. Maybe you'll miss it as much as I do.


We couldn't stand not talking to each other.


That time when you really wanted to talk to me on the phone :)


Your cheesy words :)

My sweet lines HAHA.


You always knew how to make me feel happy. :')

We were really happy.



All the 'I Love You's


We understood each other.


Just to talk to me.


Remember this pic you sent?


Sadly this didn't happen during our holidays..


I miss you too.

<3

It took a lot just to read through them, memories all rushing back. The past few weeks have been.. depressing. I feel like I've only got myself to be blamed. I don't know. I feel really hurt sometimes because you mean a lot to me. I just want you to know that I'm still holding onto our good memories. I miss you. I really like you, I.  I mean it. :) You'll always be special to me..

Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Ariana Grande - Honeymoon Avenue

I feel like my heart is stuck
In bumper to bumper traffic
I'm under pressure
Cause I can't have you the way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was

No comments:

Post a Comment