Friday, December 13, 2013

If I Can't Have You

Page 13

Sooo its Friday The 13th!! Lol never got the deal with this date. Anyways my Prism babies were having a meet up today and I was actually all prepared to go ._. But then. hais. Just felt the need to spend the day alone by myself. Nowadays it's like that. But hell, I can't even get a break at home. My Mum's been up at my neck all day -.- Ugh whatever.

Speaking of today.. QUEEN B RELEASED HER NEW ALBUM JUST LIKE THAT *snaps* ._. WHAT? NO PROMO NO NOTHING? What a smart move. Never been done before! And I swear after hearing some of her tracks, they just take me to another world.. Like.. that's the sound I inspire to make!! The atmosphere, the beat, the lyrics. That's what I LOVE about RnB. And I swear I will get there someday..

You. You keep giving me false hope. You think I can't sense it? I'm not dumb. I'm disappointed in you.  I'm still holding on to the good moments. Don't let me down. Because I'm starting to give up. Let's just go back to the way it was. If this continues then.. I'm sorry.


Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Adam Lambert - If I Can't Have You (cover)

Can't let go and it doesn't matter how I try
I gave it all so easily to you my love
To dreams that never will come true
My tears of love are a waste of time

If I turn away am I strong enough to see it through?
Go crazy is what I'll do

If I can't have you, I don't want nobody baby
If I can't have you, if I can't have you



No comments:

Post a Comment