Monday, December 9, 2013

Untouched

Page 9

Went to KTPH with Mum today for her dental appointment. Was trying my best to avoid people because I didn't wanna bump into familiar faces HAHAHA. Then had breakfast with her and my lil bro  :) Been a while since I last went out with mama! Oh oh and today my neighbour gave us home made croissants that was sooo mmdapz. *-* Like seriously the only reason why I like my neighbour is because of the food she makes LOL.

Today was.. another boring day. I hope you're okay. Pushing me away isn't cool. I'm still holding on. I'm still waiting.


Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: The Veronicas - Untouched

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

No comments:

Post a Comment