Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thinking Out Loud

Page 14

I've been thinking a lot lately.. The past few weeks. The past month. The past year. Everything that has happened. It's a lot to take in.. And I realised what a sentimental person I am. Yup. I hold on to things to much. I hold on to memories. Good ones. And when things change.. I just hold on to the good times. Like.. it gives me comfort. And sometimes remembering all the good times just makes me.. Sad. Melancholic. Like nobody else can understand. This.. personal feeling. Is it wrong to hold on to the past? I don't know..

I've been holding back. My feelings. My frustrations. Blogging is the only way to keep me sane. That and the music I've been listening to. Today I've thought about a decision which I've hesitated to do for the past couple of weeks. It's time.


Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: JoJo - Thinking Out Loud

You kiss like you love me now
You know I can't tune that out
Your frequency hits me less frequently
I have to haunt your dreams
You can't stay mad at me
Just cause we're "supposed to be" don't mean we're gonna be

You can still break my heart
Even if we're only messing around
Something's different now
I'm just thinking out loud

And I try to be cool
But my feelings keep pulling me down
I'm different now
I'm just thinking out loud

No comments:

Post a Comment