Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Clarity

PAGE 4

I tried my best to be happy today. To feel like myself again. It did work, for a while. For starters I could make a conversation with my Mum without getting pissed at her. I also spent the day playing Xbox zombie games with my lil bro in an attempt to cheer myself up. Lol. But yet.. still... the emptiness in me couldn't get filled up. I hate this. I hate feeling so pathetic. I hate looking so fucking WEAK. Yet you.. you seem just fine. Like I was nothing.

Why? WHY. Fuck it la. Just give me a good reason man.. I still don't understand you. I still don't understand your actions. I need some clarity. What did I do wrong? :'( Just talk to me.. I'm still coming to terms with my feelings. I'm still finding myself. And I need you. The silence is killing me. Please…


Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Ellona Santiago - Clarity (cover)

Cause you are, the piece of me,
I wish, I didn't need
Chasing, relentlessly,
Still fight and I don't know why

No comments:

Post a Comment