Sunday, December 8, 2013

Neon Lights

Page 8

Soo there's some riots going on right now in Little India! Pretty serious stuff.. Hope people staying near there don't get hurt! In other news, today was a really Lazy Sunday for me ._. Like really I gotta go out more but NOBODY is asking me out yet lololol #foreveralone.

Oh well spent the day helping out Mum with chores, playing around with Garageband, playing WoW (yes I downloaded it) and also chilling at the balcony. :) BORING. Well one more week of holidays left.. Can somebody please ask me out this week? *hinthint* Hahaha, I'll love you. ._. Peace out! xo


Love, Eran.

Current Song Mood: Demi Lovato - Neon Lights

Be still my heart cause it's freaking out
It's freaking out, right now
Shining like stars cause we're beautiful
We're beautiful, right now
You're all I see in all these places
You're all I see in all these faces
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

No comments:

Post a Comment