Friday, December 5, 2014

Emergency

Page 154


So today was the last day of my posting at Emergency Department. And the last day of CASP! I'm so glad to finish this module. One more final lap…

Almost reached work late cause I was helping the other shift buy something. Anyways my CI was understanding and he quickly let me sign, brought the group up to a meeting room to do our evaluation. And then the other group who were doing their OT posting came alone too :) Including YX!!







Hehe. <3 Had some chats, catching-up and horny jokes here and there, and went outside after our evaluation to eat the 'finger food' they prepared for us. It was a nice offer, but the food was horrible :x Lmao. Anyways, my group then had to leave and met up with CI, who brought us to our special 'meeting place'. Which was this abandoned part of the hospital. :)

Had a small test, and he talked and talked and talked. Seriously he talked so much ._. But good la, time passed fast. Before we knew it, he finished his teachings and we ended by taking group selfies and photos. :)





The afternoon shift went back, and CI brought us to the pantry to share the cake we bought for him. :) Shared more stories with us, including ghost stories!!! OoOoOooo.





Hahaha look at that maniacal face!

Sucha funny dude. We really enjoyed our posting because of him :) He always made us feel that he was there for us.

Worked the rest of the day at P2C where there were stable patients. There was this makcik who came in, and had long conversations with me. It was sad to see her in pain. She was so experienced in the hospital cause she's been there in and out many times. Even went through 20+ operations. No joke, she showed me all her scars. Haha and she was so happy when she was finally posted to the ward. I helped to send her there before going home. May she get better soon. <3

:)

Well that's it for now. Really enjoyed my posting!

Will be going back to my main hospital next week. One thing's for sure. I'm gonna miss the cheap NUS  food! HAHA

Mmmh. ._.

Ps. Here's an appropriate old-school song. A song I always played back in my emo teenage years. :)

Love, Eran.

I've seen love die, way too many times.

Current Song Mood: Paramore - Emergency

I think we have an emergency
I think we have an emergency

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong
Cause I won't stop holding on

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong
Cause I won't stop holding on.

This is an emergency
So are you listening?

And I can't pretend that I don't see this

It's really not your fault
That no one cares to talk about it,
Talk about it

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it deserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry
Way too many times
When you deserve to be alive, alive


So you give up every chance you get
Just to feel new again

I think we have an emergency
I think we have an emergency

And you do your best to show me love,
but you don't know what love is.

So are you listening?
So are you watching me?

Well I can't pretend that I don't see this

It's really not your fault
That no one cares to talk about it,
Talk about it

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it deserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry
Way too many times
When you deserve to be alive, alive

These scars, they will not fade away.

No one cares to talk about it, talk about it

Cause I've seen love die
Way too many times
When it deserved to be alive
(When it deserved to be alive)
I've seen you cry
Way too many times
When you deserve to be alive, alive

No comments:

Post a Comment